Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BzzAgent Kit: Lysol Power & Free!

I recently got to do a BzzKit with Lysol products and I was SUPER excited. I had seen these new products in stores and the non-chemical/oxygen promise was super appealing. And yet I hadn't actually stopped to buy them. I just passed right by and bought what I normally buy. So when BzzAgent offered me a chance at this campaign, I JUMPED at it. (I can hardly believe I was that thrilled about cleaning supplies, but I really was!)


I actually like the material the wipes are made out of. 
They are more cloth-like than the others I use.
worked great!
the spray really seemed oxygen infused--very bubbly
the bubbles are very obvious
and so are the streaks! (This is dry!)
The summary of my experience with these wipes is that I like them well enough but won't be buying them. They work great on my laminate countertop, but left horrible streaks on my fridge and they leave some sort of film on my kitchen table. So, basically, I can't use them for everything in my kitchen/house, and that's too much hassle to worry about. I love the idea of the boys not coming into contact with chemicals, but the film and streaks is just too much.

I like the cleaner well enough and it doesn't seem to have the same negative effects as the wipes, but I didn't love it more than what I currently use, so it doesn't seem enough like there's enough motivation to change products.

**This review was done as a part of my participation in campaigns with BzzAgent. I have gotten to try (for FREE!) all sorts of products. If you're interested in learning more, click HERE.**

No comments:

Post a Comment