Saturday, November 16, 2013

BzzAgent Kit: International Delights creamers

I'm ready for Thanksgiving! I was thrilled to be a offered a chance at this BzzKit with BzzAgent because it gave me two coupons for free creamer and several coupons for $1 off a creamer. I bought these three because they seemed like the most appropriate for fall events. I host a monthly book club and we host our friends and family for Thanksgiving, so these three will be a perfect addition to all of our upcoming events. The creamers make the coffee sweeter with the mild hint of flavor. It's not at all over-powering and I'm glad to be introduced to them! My husband still prefers old fashioned half and half, but these last longer in the fridge (and have flavors!) which is better in my opinion. We'll probably buy both in the future.


Stocked and Ready!
** This review was done as a part of my participation in campaigns with BzzAgent. I have gotten to try (for FREE!) all sorts of products. If you're interested in learning more, click HERE.**

1 comment:

  1. And these came in handy for a family gathering after Gran's service yesterday. I was so glad I already had all of these on hand.

    ReplyDelete