Friday, November 15, 2013

BzzAgent Kit: Kroger Skillet Meals

I recently got chosen to do another BzzKit with BzzAgent, this time it was "Kroger Skillet meals and easy sides". I got a voucher for a free garlic bread, a free bag of salad and a free skillet meal. Everything was super yummy and though the garlic bread burned, I would definitely buy the Kroger brand skillet meals again. It was very tasty and had REAL ingredients!

Here are some pictures of the meal:
Look at all that buttery, garlic-y goodness!
There wasn't as much in the bag as I thought, but it was good quality salad!
I chose the "penne with grilled chicken" meal.
This is what it looks like when you first pour it in the pan. 
The orange chunks are the sauce, frozen into cubes.
And when it starts heating up, the chunks of sauce melt and you stir to coat the food. 
Look at the amazing chicken chunks! 
The bread was burned even with several minutes left of the smallest time estimate on the directions. 
We scraped the insides out and still ate it. 
The baby loves some garlic bread!
**This review was done as a part of my participation in campaigns with BzzAgent. I have gotten to try (for FREE) all sorts of products. If you're interested in learning more, click HERE.**

No comments:

Post a Comment