Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BzzAgent Kit: Neutragena

About the time I was selected for the bodywash BzzKit, I was also selected to review some Neutrogena foundation. As someone who hasn't worn liquid foundation in about 10 years because they're always clogging my skin, I was excited to try this one. Unfortunately, the color that I selected (via my computer monitor!) was WAY too dark. It was also extremely hard to wash off and I actually had to scrape it off my hand with a fingernail. That does not make me want to buy it! If you've tried it and like it, let me know what you think! I'd still love to have a liquid foundation that I can wear.

** This review was done as a part of my participation in campaigns with BzzAgent. I have gotten to try (for FREE!) all sorts of products. If you're interested in learning more, click HERE.**

No comments:

Post a Comment